Extending over 19 acres of scenic, mountainside woodlands, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is a luxurious condominium property featuring boutique hotel amenities and a tranquil lakefront setting in South Lake Tahoe.
Experience the tranquility and energy of Lake Tahoe's clear emerald waters, beautiful beaches, and enchanting Sierra Nevada Mountain landscapes. Lake Tahoe is a paradise for adventure seekers and lovers of the outdoors. Whether you crave a summer vacation on the lake or a wild winter ski adventure on the snowy Sierra Nevada peaks, this is a breathtaking resort destination that will captivate your spirit. See for yourself the majesty of Lake Tahoe during your stay at Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort.
Our all-season retreat features a private sandy beach with a pier and boat moorings, outdoor heated pools, a kid's wading pool, two hot tubs, a sauna, a fitness facility, tennis courts, and a beachside bistro. Year-round, gourmet dining, action-packed gaming and luxury cruising light up the nights in Lake Tahoe.
Surrounded by the heavenly slopes of the Sierras, Aston Lakeland Village Resort places guests near all the winter activities that attract so many visitors every year. Experience world-class skiing and snowboarding, live entertainment, and the dramatic wonders of nature at every turn. During the winter months, we offer a daily deluxe continental breakfast, an on-site ski shop, and shuttle service to Heavenly Mountain Resort, as well as to Lake Tahoe casinos, restaurants, gondolas, ski/snowboard resorts, attractions and shopping - all only minutes away.
During the summer, indulge in exciting water activities such as windsurfing and sailing, or enjoy hiking, mountain biking and championship golf courses among the numerous leisure activities available. We also offer a kid's camp with beach and lake activities, as well as kayak and paddleboat rentals.
With transportation from Reno-Tahoe International Airport available through South Tahoe Express (www.southtahoeexpress.com) and our private in-town shuttles, your vacation is care free and there is no need for a car in the winter months!
We have combined our most useful services under a daily resort fee of 6.5% of the daily room rate (7.5% as of January 1, 2014). Please enjoy the following during your stay with us:
- In-room WiFi internet access in all Townhomes and studios and suites in the Lodge
- In-room safe or safe deposit box at front desk (if not available in unit)
- Daily continental breakfast in Winter months*
- Kids activity program in Summer months*
- Shuttle service within South Lake Tahoe area
- Daily coffee in the lobby
- Daily replenishment of in-room coffee and tea
- Pool towel service in the lobby
- Fax and photo copy services
- Local and toll-free calls
In the Summer*:
- Private Lakeland Village shuttles to nearby casinos and activities (8am-11pm weekdays and 8am-Midnight weekends)
- Private sandy beach and boat pier on site (Note: due to current low water level the pier may be unsuitable for boats)
- Beachside snack bar and towel service
- Kids Camp daily with fun activities (ages 4 to Teen). Schedule of activities varies each summer. For an example of activities and more information, view our Kids Activities Guide (PDF).
- Beach volleyball court
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 heated pools, 1 children's wading pool
- Gas grills available, complimentary beach BBQ areas
In the Winter*:
- Private Lakeland Village shuttles to nearby casinos and activities (8am-11pm Sunday-Thursday and 8am-Midnight Friday & Saturday)
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast, including a variety of yogurts, pastries, bagels, waffles, juices, cereals and more (mid-November to mid-April)
- Ski & Board Shop on site
- Complimentary use of snowshoes (weather permitting)
*Please contact the resort directly for applicable Winter and Summer dates