2018 STAR Camp - Summertime Adventure in South Lake Tahoe!
Aston Lakeland Village guests are invited to register their children in the City of South Lake Tahoe Recreation Department's STAR Camp - an enriching youth program experience in the Tahoe region. Programming includes outdoor activities like biking, hiking, swimming, and much more. In partnership with STAR Camp, Aston Lakeland Village provides transportation for our participants to and from the camp location at Recreation & Swim Complex.
- 2018 STAR Camp begins June 25, 2018 - ends August 24, 2018.
- For ages 6-12 years (entering grades 1st-6th)
- Camp days & hours: Monday-Friday | 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Cost: $35/day or $150/week (M-F); additional cost applies for 'Fun Trips'; 10% discount for siblings
- Registration: Pre-registration is highly recommended for all camp days; space is limited. Register at Lakeland Village's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to the activities day.
- A parent or guardian must fill out the STAR registration form 24 hours prior to the activities day in order to process registration.
- All activities meet at 8 a.m. at the stairs in front of Lakeland Village's Registration Office.
- Location of activities: Recreation & Swim Complex, 1180 Rufas Allen Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA.
- All activities are weather permitting and subject to change. Indoor activities will be held in case of rain.
- Lunch & snacks are NOT included. Parents/guardians must provide their child with a lunch and additional snacks each day.
- An Electronics Policy is enforced - Please leave electronic devices at home.
For more information about City of South Lake Tahoe Recreation Department's STAR Camp:
VISIT CSLT WEBSITE | Phone: (530) 542-6056